bloodstock...

While researching online i found a really interesting scheme by the better festival group...


They are an organisation who run volunteering at festivals and have a scheme to collect tents and camping gear and pass them on for re-use for charities.

I made contact with the organiser and was given the opportunity to join their volunteer team and work at bloodstock open air festival in derbyshire and have a rummage around in the campsites for any damaged and abandoned items I might want when the festival was over.

This is what i managed to collect from the general campsite at the end of bloodstock festival. I would have got more if i could carry it all but I was travelling alone on the train and already was bringing back more than I had brought for myself for the weekend!


I think I got at least five tents, loads of bags and tent pegs, some poles, rugs, and some bit of rubbish accidentally!

No comments:

Post a Comment