tatty tent...


This is my faithful pop up tent which i've had since 2007 and its been with me to pretty much all the festivals i've attended over five years.
Only this year, i thought he'd given up on me. His legs kept giving out and he kept collapsing and the zips weren't closing properly anymore. I was seriously considering purchasing a newbie...

But i just couldn't bear to get rid of him just yet. So with a parts of a tent I tatted at bloodstock festival this year i gave him a bit of a make over and he's much better now! Here he is all pitched up at headstock festival...


I added in a new porch and gave him some extra poles for support and how he is grand! He got put to the test during headstock as the weather was awful due to the tail end of a hurricane blowing over from america that weekend. There was a bit of a leak due to my dodgey seams but he stayed whole and didn't blow away! I love my new extension and it looks like trusty tent will live to see at least one more summer festival season, hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. haha amazing laurrraaa you clever lady! you should start a tent extension work shopp! ahah sazzzle xxx

    ReplyDelete